Coming to Hopewell House:
To ensure a cooperative and peaceful environment, Hopewell House residents must meet the following admissions criteria:
- Under current psychiatric care where an applicant is determined to have a level of stability suitable for the community.
- Ability to attend to all activities of daily living, including personal hygiene.
- Ability to function in a small social community.
- Reasonable physical health.
- Absence of actively addictive behavior.
- Absence of violent or suicidal behavior.
- No history of criminal sexual misconduct.
In addition, to complete the process, we require:
- Completed Application for Admission Form
- Current and complete psychiatric history and hospital records
- Current physical exam, TB test and tetanus shot (within 5 years)
- Tour of Hopewell House and interview with the admissions committee
Hopewell House ensures that all candidates are evaluated by consistent standards and in an unbiased review process; we screen and interview each applicant following the review of all attainable previous records and referral information.
The admissions process is geared toward admitting people who will benefit from the Hopewell House group home environment and willingly participate in its therapeutic environment.
Please contact Hopewell House to arrange for a tour and to begin the admission process. We look forward to meeting you! Contact us.